Monday, February 16, 2009

Sorry

I have been failing miserably at blogging. I blame it on Facebook. And moving. And work. But now I am back. Do do what? Why, to complain, of course! I swear I will come on here to report happiness, too. Like I am on week 2 of going from walking to jogging! So far I have done very little jogging, but I am taking it superslow in the hopes of avoiding the shin splints that always eventually force me back to walking.

Valentine's Day
I was sososo annoyed with Tim. I mean, I am not a super high maintenance type of girl. I do not need or expect lavish gifts or a big deal to be made on 2-14. However, I do think mentioning the day at all would be nice. Instead, we make it to one o'colckish when he says, "Yeah, so I failed on the Valentine's gift." Blahblah. No, I am not mad about not getting a gift, but honestly - no "Happy Vaentine's Day!" or "I love you?"

Then yes, we have sex. It wasn't bad sex per se, but I am still peeved and that always translates. As he gets up and strolls to the bathroom he utters the words I will leave you with for today:

"Yeah, sorry that didn't work out for you."

1 comment:

Christen said...

"sorry that didn't work our for you."???? are you serious? kick him HARD.