Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Look Over Your Shoulder

Scene: Playdate. Moms sitting in the shade and chatting. Children running around in the yards in various states of undress.

Mama: ...so I told him that we'd just have sex every day for a month and see what happens.

Me: You know, our ob/gyn told me that the optimum amount of sex to have when trying to get pregnant is every 36 hours.

Mama: WHAT? Every 36 hours? 36 hours in between? Ohhoho, I can NOT go 36 hours without sex!

General tittering laughter from mamas

Me: Really! If you wait too long, the sperm get lazy and stupid in there...but if you do it too often they won't replenish enough...

Mama: No way.

Me: I'm serious! You have to wait for the tanks to fill up.

More giggles from the peanut gallery

14 year old son of one of the mothers that no one had noticed suddenly gets up and flees the area

BWAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaa!

I wish you could have seen his face.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

yeah, he later tells "I thought that was an funny conversation....but am embarrased I heard it.. "

I'm so used to Domi 'daydreaming' during things, so tons of stuff gets by him, but noooo, NOT Jay!

I love you guys.
Wait, I love ya'll.

Unknown said...

Poor Jay! He is going to be SO letdown if he doesnt end up with a woman that wants to do it every 36hrs....LMAO!