Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Reverse Sex Appeal

So the other day I was wearing my sports bra (the pullover kind) while I was packing up the house. I kept thinking that I seemed very very boobalicious. Even the iPod I usually dropped into the abyss of my cleavage when I didn't have pockets was softly nestled between jiggly boobies. All day long I was pouring forth from the bra...I literally had to scoop them back in (I now scoop as opposed to the way I used to just sort of place the bra over the boobs). I showed Tim and then had to endure him sneaking up on me all day while I had my headphones on and poking me in the butt. When I was finally getting undressed to shower that night I checked it out one last time in the mirror. Damn! How did I ever work out in this? Then I found out the answer: I had the bra on backwards. All day. Because I am a genius.

7 comments:

iMother2.0 said...

I actually did just lol!

Anonymous said...

Mel!! That is hysterical! LOL!!

Unknown said...

OMG, Dude that is too funny!

Christen said...

Funny, funny girl.

Christen said...

Funny, funny girl.

Sara Ballard said...

HA!!!! That's hysterical!! you are too funny!

Mollie said...

That is too too funny. You crack me up!