Saturday, January 10, 2009

Too Much Health

Is it possible to make yourself sick being too healthy? Apparently.

I was so good the last 2 days - exercising, eating well, vitamins, B12, honey...and today is day THREE off of Diet Coke. I still have the withdrawal headache.

Yesterday my friend and library co-conspirator ML brought her juicer to school so we could try to have a fresh juice pick-me-up when we got tired. So we had Oprah's green drink mid-morning and another veggie fruit juice in the afternoon (everything we could find). They were both not so bad! Until I spent all of yesterday evening puking my guts out.

My body is probably freaking out at the complete 180. But the worst part of it was that the juices look the same coming out as they did going in.

You're welcome.

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

I'm proud of you Mel. Keep plugging away. You're just going through detox. I'm especially proud of your soda detox. Anything that can clean battery acid off your car engine doesn't belong in your body!

Wandering Educator said...

A juicer! Why didn't you tell me! We could of juiced together!lol

Christen said...

that's awesome. the healthy part, not the puking. that part sucks. hope you are feeling better. anytime you want to come out here and check out the hike and bike trails with or without the kiddos, i'll find a way to make myself available.
big kiss,
christen

iMother2.0 said...

I'm proud of you, and want to get all healthy, but don't want to get sick...maybe I'll just stay the same :)
Nah, I NEED to cut most of the sugar out of my diet and start moving.

jw said...

Maybe it was the pb crackers. :)