Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Yay work!

I'm back at school this morning (Hey, I got here early so I could do computer stuff first, okay!?) and feeling much more positive. I have air and everything! The gods of whining did not look nicely on my previous post. I was struck down with what must have been food poisoning around 11 and was hugging the toilet every 10-15 minutes until 7ish. I seriously did not make it more than 15 minutes the whole day. So I went home sick on my first day back at work - what a loser! Every time I get really awfully sick like that I swear (imagine me clutching my stomach and moaning) I will NEVER take my health for granted ever ever again! I look at those bastards on television skipping around without a thought of vomiting. I even narrow my eyes at Tim as he dares to cook something stinky without ever once running to the bathroom. I will rejoice in a nausea-free life! I swear, just let this end!
So now as I nibble a couple animal crackers and tenderly sip my Gatorade,I am grateful to be upright and at work. Yay work!

3 comments:

anja said...

Ay! Poor soul, stomach woes are the worst, especially the vomiting kind, I greatly sympathize. Thank God you at least have air now. Before you know it you'll be falling in love with new kids and you'll wonder what you were worrying about. Hang in there. XO

iMother2.0 said...

Ugh! HATE tummy bugs. Vomitting is one of the worst things in the world, and there you were doing it all day! I'm sure the AC totally helps. I couldn't imagine being sick and hot & sweaty.
and about being back at work...what Anja said :)

Unknown said...

Glad to see things are looking up today and don't look at it as punishment I mean you had to lose at the very least a couple pounds....lmao....at your expense!