Monday, May 12, 2008

First Best Shot Monday

Okay, I am going to try to start doing Best Shot Monday. I saw it on my friend Andrea's blog and she does a great job with it. Now Andrea, please tell me what else I am supposed to do besides posting it here and tagging it "Best Shot Monday." I'm clueless! These are my friends William and Virginia. They are so cute. This was taken in a rush in the front yard of the new home they just bought together. It was inspired by a (much better) picture I saw somewhere (but dang it I can't remember where!). I plan on trying this many more times until I get it right. Hopefully Virginia won't see it here since I wanted to give them a print for the new house. If she does it's no biggie, I guess. They are engaged (like you can't tell) and are getting married in Hawaii in June. :)















1 comment:

Andrea said...

Oh! That's a damn awesome shot!

I'll email you directions for BSM and linking to Mother May I.

You're gonna knock their socks off.