Sunday, May 18, 2008

Idiot

Okay, excuse the minor (major) freakout. Thank god I pulled it together enough to go check everything against the budget we made a few months ago. It just didn't make sense.
Guess WHAT?
I never f'n deposited my paycheck in April.
Responsible, I know...but at least it explains EVERYTHING.
We made this lovely new place to put bills and the check envelope got put in there.
What a freaking idiot. Nothing a few hundred dollars in overdraft fees won't help me remember next time.
What a waste of 4 hours of freaking out and crying...and what a waste of one of my last 3 anxiety pills.
Whew.

4 comments:

Andrea said...

Why aren't you on auto deposit for your paycheck. My old school district did that and I loved it.
Even got it the day before the paper check employees did.

Man, I miss my paycheck.

iMother2.0 said...

I have spare anxiety pills :)

Second the auto deposit idea

um...ditto on missing my paycheck!

Unknown said...

Whew!! Now get auto deposit!

anja said...

I did the same thing once but thankfully I earned quite little so it didn't matter so much. So glad you figured it out , found the check and that it didn't get shredded. I recently found a $500 check I received from family at the time of Anika's birth, nearly two years ago..You are NOT alone=)