Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Flake

I am really falling off of all kinds of wagons lately. I have plenty of valid (and ridiculous) reasons, but I have just been in my little hole lately. I haven't been doing much blogging or following my peeps' blogs. I plan to catch up on that ASAP. I got an email from Tim's mom asking for recent pics of G and I realized that I have not taken pictures of him in FOREVER. So I'm getting on that this weekend. I miss my mama friends a lot right now. I got to have such a fun time hanging out with everyone so often during the summer that it's been kind of a hard adjustment for me to not see them now :( Basically once I FINALLY get home and get G fed, bathed and bedded, I just want to veg. And now that the new tv season has started, I have the perfect excuse for myself. I am the queen of things getting forgotten and forgotten and forgotten until it's too awkward to do them or respond to them - do you know what I mean? So if I have not emailed you or called you back REMIND ME because I am a flake. And blogging - it could just be that I have not thought about anything interesting at all, but it's more likely that I think of things and then promptly forget them.
BUT I am coming out of my hole as of now, my friends.
And I have Friday, Oct. 10th off....can anyone get a sitter and play hooky with me for lunch and a movie??
Miss you!!

1 comment:

Shannan said...

I will try to get a babysitter and go with you. BTW, you are not a flake! It's called going back to work full-time/full time-mommy/ full-time comfort your significant other. Going in the hole is understandable. Who has time for self?