Thursday, November 6, 2008

Barometric Pressure

I swear the barometric pressure causes craziness. Every time I have an insane day I think, "Oh it must be a full moon." Adn it never is but it IS always during a change in weather.

Today was awful. Super crazy morning, pissed off teacher, war with parent via email, G cracks head open and needs stitches, stuck in traffic forever, mess up sleeve in shirt I'm making THREE times, break needle on sewing machine, screw up wrap-n-mat I'm making almost beyond hope, can't even eat a jelly bean without dropping it on the floor and then it turns out to be a nasty flavor and I have to spit it out.

GOOD NIGHT!

Tomorrow will be better, I am absolutely sure of it...

3 comments:

Shannan said...

I'll be sauntering down to find out the gossip on the evil people from work. Wish I could change my lunch hour to discuss world issues. For now I just have to deal with the jingle jangle over-pepperers. BTW I left work the other day and thought I was going to crawl out of my skin, so it must be the barometric pressure.

anja said...

Oh no poor G, I am so sorry. Is he okay? Stitches must be painful, poor baby..

crazy days happen to me before aunt flo visits, and I don't mean just pms..I drop stuff. I trip..I feel crappy..maybe your cycle too..?

jw said...

I feel ya with the craziness. WTF??? Poor G. Is he alright? For some reason he seems like the kind of kid that takes a lickin and keeps on tickin. How's he doing?