Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Holy Hell

Sometimes when we have the volume turned all the way down on our computer speakers we hear scary sounding men reading scripture through them. It always happens late at night. It is happening RIGHT NOW! It is so so quiet that I can't tell exactly what he's saying. I put the speaker up to my ear and I could hear "and he said unto him," vengeance," and "his wrath." It is so scary. This time the man sounds like the preacher from Carnivale. What in the hell is going on? Can one of my sciency friends please give me a logical explanation?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHAT??!! That would freak me the hell out!

iMother2.0 said...

that's CRAZY! Exorcism needed on your speakers!

Anonymous said...

I'm afraid I have no explanation. I do have a recommendation, however. Try either a Ouija board or BURNING YOUR OFFICE.