Sunday, November 16, 2008

Election Night

This is so super late, I know.

Christen and I went downtown on election night to get the vibe of the people. It was really cool being down there even though we were in line when they called the election. We ran over to the first bar we saw that had tv and sound and sat to watch. When Obama came on to speak there was much hugging and crying. Looking out the window we could see random people skipping down the sidewalk and people hugging everywhere. Cars honked as they rolled up and down the street. It was awesome! - thanks Christen!

Christen Blog 110408

Mel and Christen Blog 110408

Christen Clapping Blog 110408

Christen Crying Blog 110408

Booth Blog 110408

Arms Around Blog 110408

2 comments:

jw said...

i LOVE YOU TWO LADIES. WISH I COULD HAVE JOINED YOU. looking forward to hanging out soon.

Christen said...

Those are awesome! And, I look kinda hot! You already know that I had a blast with ya. Thanks for posting the pics. I really love the ones of people hugging/holding each other while watching the t.v.