Saturday, November 15, 2008

Tim Farted on My Pillow

According to Superbad, this is likely the way I got F'N PINK EYE.

I haven't suffered through this since I was little. I thought I had a torn contact but no. It is horrible trying not to touch my eyes or Greyson at all.

Damn you, Tim.

*******
Jeezum Crow! I accidentally had this posted on the family blog that my grandma reads! Oops.
*******

AND NOW STREP.

Christen, bathe yourself and Aidan in antibacterial soap. Sorry to expose but we had an awesome time at the protest.

First antibiotics since pre-preggo and unmarried coming right up!

4 comments:

Christen said...

Shit! Hope you get better soon, and, well, if we get it, we get it.
SO glad you came today!

jw said...

OMG!! You poor sickly little thing. get better soon!

iMother2.0 said...

feel better soon! So, what did Tim do to your pillow for you to get strep? ;p

Andrea said...

There's a lot of pink eye going around. Strep too.