Friday, October 24, 2008

Redstache

I went to school on Wednesday with a lip red enough to cause fifth graders on the news crew to talk directly to it. I got to school at 7:05. I waxed my lip at 6:45. It was an emergency session. As I was carrying G out to the car to go to daycare, he started petting my upper lip like it was a small furry pet. We went back inside and I took care of the beast. Sigh.

Lest you think that I am overdoing my descriptions of my battles with hair, I will include a picture of my father. Before you examine the photo know that he is NOT wearing a long-sleeve black shirt.

Photobucket

SEE?!????!!!

And also, gee can you guess what they had been doing?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

LMAO! I wish I could wax my "moustache" but it is discolored skin and not hair that gives me the nice look...hmmm...what do they make for that?

jw said...

OMG!! That is freaking HILARIOUS! You're part werewolf!

Shannan said...

Ha ha! I can see the 5th graders now!