Sunday, April 6, 2008

2am and Pissed

Up at 2:00 in the morning (again). Why? Because I'm so pissed off I can't lay in bed anymore. Let's go through the evening:
At a 2 year old's birthday, you drink 5 beers out of the six-pack we are supposedly splitting. I get mildly pissed because I find it rude and because you so obviously can't be done at 3 like a normal person.
Midnight - I get a phone call from a college friend of yours saying he will be driving you home soon and not to worry. I lay in bed fuming for awhile and then finally go back to sleep.
2 am - I get another call from said friend saying he will be bringing you home soon but has to wait for you to stop puking. He sounds tired.
I hope you are embarrassed that you get together with friends - some of whom you have not seen for years- and everyone talks about their kids and their pregnant wives and thier jobs and how they've grown up - and you drink so much that you puke and your friends have to stay up all night babysitting you.
Because it embarrasses the shit out of me.
And really pisses me off.

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Oy! He is SO busted. Sorry you had such a tough night.

iMother2.0 said...

You soooo don't deserve that. Hope he had a hell of a hangover..and that you didn't have to take care of him on top of it all.