Tuesday, April 8, 2008

That Kind of Party

So this morning there was a fifth grade boy in the library hanging out on the couch. There was also my friend, the autistic first grade boy (let's call him Al) (haha). So my assistant asked the fifth grader how his party was this weekend and he starts talking about how it was a private party. Al asks what "private party" means and so the boy explains how it was not public, etc. Al says (loudly of course)(and I wish I were saying this to you in person - imagine a very loud robotic voice), "Ohhhhh! I know what a private party is. It's when everybody goes to a party and gets nekkid!" And I think, "No, that's a privates party."

2 comments:

iMother2.0 said...

...wondering what kind of parties Al's parents throw :p

Unknown said...

I think I just peed my pants a little...