Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I'm Off!

I'll be off at a library conference in Dallas from a few minutes from now until Friday. I am really pretty excited b/c free hotel! Free food! Sleeping late! I have spent the night away from G once, but that was one night and we were back in the morning. I am a little nervous because he's been super fussy and Tim will be doing it all alone. But I'm going to try not to worry about that too much (yeah, right).
Should be a fun week. It's nice to actually feel cool for a few days. And trust me, in this crowd I am. Talk to you soon!

3 comments:

iMother2.0 said...

How awesome that you'll be in your element. You're super cool no matter where you are :)
Hope you have a fab time!

Bonnie said...

Have FUN!

Andrea said...

Don't forget to wear your denim vest with the book patches sewn on it. And your book earrings!