Tuesday, April 8, 2008

(S)poon

Tonight at dinner Greyson saw that I had a spoon and started screaming, "Poon! Need poon! Need poon!" Do I need to tell you how funny this was to me? I got a wicked case of the giggles (Tim was busy rolling his eyes) and when I finally calmed down, I remembered this post from Bonnie about Ben asking for a fork. Needless to say I started up again - Tim is used to me laughing randomly without explaining why. Let's just imagine the two of them together:

G: Need poon!
B: I need a f*ck!
G: Need poon!

Sadly, they may end up having this conversation - but let's hope it's not for many MANY years.

1 comment:

iMother2.0 said...

Too freakin' funny. I'd be laughing, too. Mia's said a few off color remarks that were supposed to be something benign...those are the BEST!