Thursday, April 3, 2008

Cellulitous

I am so out of shape that it is pathetic. I have just started attempting to train for the Muddy Buddy and it is a sad sight to see. I can't even do half of the things on the training plan. Push-ups 'til your muscles fail? Hmm...that equals 15 girlie push-ups. 25 pull-ups? Can't even hang for more than 10 seconds. I really am trying but it is f-ing embarrassing. I try to exercise with other people to push myself, but I am breathing so hard they ask me if I'm okay. I try to nod but my goddamn beeping heart rate monitor clues them into the fact that my heart is about to explode. Oh well, I guess there is only one way to change all that. Suck it up.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Ok, you SO need to join me for Bikram. Yeah, it kicks your ass, and you will sweat like you've never sweat before, but you will feel so damn good afterwards b/c of all the toxins you get rid of AND you get some great cardio, all with no running, but just being on a mat.

It makes is so much easier to do it with a friend. I just started an intro class. $29 bucks is all you need. Tanya is going to start too. Join the revolution!

Mother of the Freakin' Year said...

hmmm... What day?

Andrea said...

How about you start on Monday?
I'll see if Tanya can start Monday too.