Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Oprah

And now I'm watching Oprah and it's literally making me cry to see the video: actor behind bakery counter berating actress for being Muslim. Almost everyone did nothing. Lots of people agreed with the man, giving him a "Right on!" or a "Good for you!" when he told her to get on her camel and go home. A few people did stand up to him, but I will tell you that it breaks my heart to watch all those people stand there and ignore it. AND OF COURSE IT WAS IN TEXAS!! Damn it, people! This is probably not the best thing to watch when I'm having a losing faith in humanity kind of day. AAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

P.S. And yes, I am expecting my period this week. Like you couldn't tell.

1 comment:

iMother2.0 said...

Note: Don't watch Oprah right before your period.
When I do, I get either irate or depressed...neither are good.