Saturday, June 28, 2008

Bone tired

I apologize for the sudden influx of posts, but I will supposedly get to sleep late tomorrow. I've been wanting to post some things this week but have been really really busy.

I am so tired. I don't know if I am trying to do too much, or if Greyson is just wearing me out, or if I'm just staying up too late. Well, I know I'm staying up too late. But I am freaking worn down. I feel like I look beat, too.

I found out I had hypothroidism almost 2 years ago and haven't had my levels checked in over a year. I think that might be partially to blame. I don't have a doctor here yet (of any kind) and I need to get on it. E-mail me if you have any suggestions.

Yaaaaawn......

But this is my only opportunity to post!

3 comments:

Andi said...

Your body will tell you when you are overly tired. So REST!! You should also see a doctor when you can...but I do hope that you are able to find more time to REST!

Andrea said...

I hope you got to rest this weekend. I felt that way a couple weeks ago, and I just had to sloooow down.

Heather said...

Awww mama - being tired and worn out is no fun at all. Hope you get some much needed rest and downtime. I (heart) my endocronologist if you want to get your thyroid checked - Dr. Maya Bledsoe. She is the BOMB and watches me like a mama hawk during and after my pregnancies. It's good to get it checked if you have had issues. - Heather (mama to Ryleigh)