Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Ouch!

Lately Greyson has been saying his penis hurts when I put on a diaper. I am really not sure what to make of this, not having a penis myself. Is it the way it is positioned in the diaper? Do I push it up? Tuck it down? Off to the side? When he says this, nothing seems to help. It's so hard to tell because he has recently started saying, "Ouch!" for every little thing and I'm not sure when he's actually hurting. I feel awful and like I am damaging his little guy in some way by not getting it in the diaper correctly. Then tonight after multiple tries to get it in a comfy position, he says, "Mommy hurt my penis." Which made me feel terrible. And which is definitely not something you want your child saying at daycare.

2 comments:

iMother2.0 said...

'"Mommy hurt my penis." Which made me feel terrible. And which is definitely not something you want your child saying at daycare.'

That's too f-in' funny!!! Poor dude and lil dude. hmmmm don't have a penis nor does Mia...sorry I'm not more help, but thanks for the laugh :)

Unknown said...

LMAO! Colton will say that his penis hurts too so I asked my hubby the proper position and he told me but I probably still dont get it right!