Sunday, June 8, 2008

Oh Hello, Libido!

Okay, yes, I watched the MTV Movie Awards. I was half assed paying attention when Johnny Depp won an award. I have always thought he was H-O-T, but you know - he sort of does the whole unwashed, dirty clothes thing at awards shows.
Not this time.
Oh.
My.
God.
I was giggling like an idiot when he walked out looking so freakin' hot...and I mean so. freaking. hot. Tim was like what the hell but I was salivating, I swear.
This video does not do it justice:

***Update: Well, Mtv is taking down videos really quickly and this is the only one still up. Of course it won't let me embed...***

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A79QDKvzlFI


I don't know why Tim was offended when I told him last night in bed to stop moving around because I was trying to think about Johnny Depp - it will most certainly lead to more sex!

And please, PLEASE, PUL-LEASE, let me have a Johnny Depp sex dream tonight. Please.

4 comments:

iMother2.0 said...

Ohhhhh Mel, thanks for that video...
He's so soft spoken, uses words like obtuse, the way he touches himself...he felt up his hair, ears...so cute when nervous.

I think he looked especially H.O,T. b/c he had some jeans that fit him oh so well, and a short sleeved shirt. When do you see that much Johnny Depp skin? Mmmmmm

anja said...

crap the video won't play any more and I'm all excited here. thanks a lot.

Unknown said...

I am a JD lover of way back! I like him dirty and all!

Andi said...

Found your blog because of BSM, and decided to lurk around a bit...(hope that is ok) Saw this JD post, and got hot just thinking about him! Oh my goodness...I missed the awards show, and could not see the video link, but I completely share the lusting after him! By the way, you are hilarious, and I hope it will be ok if I visit again sometime.