Monday, June 2, 2008

Day Off

Here was my plan for my day off:
sleep in
exercise (how sad is it that I can't even spell that on the first try anymore?)
do a little cleaning
go up to school and get a few hours of work done
come home and take a nap
work on pictures

Here is what I have done so far:
slept in
watched 2 episodes of Grey's Anatomy
played on the computer
cried
ate a cheeseburger and fries
drank 2 Diet Cokes
ate Reeses Peanut Butter Cups
played more on the computer

I am still in my pajamas and I am in the middle of a 30 Rock marathon.

Sad.

And I predict 2 more Grey's episodes in my immediate future.

But I still plan on taking that nap...so that's one for me.

3 comments:

anja said...

I love you Mel. Watch another episode of Grey's on me. Just enjoy your day off. enough of the guilt. You deserve some time to yourself. The other day HEB was having a lovely 3 chocolates for 99c deal so I ate, peanut butter cups, a kit kat and a hershey's bar on the same day. I tried to keep one for Dhaval, but I ate it on the way o his office. Tough luck.

1 said...

If it makes you feel any better, here was today's menu:

A brownie for breakfast.

A huge plate of stir-fry for lunch (plus chips+salsa.)

2 beers at 3:30

Over half of a large pizza for dinner.

...Now headed for ice cream and one more beer. Maybe two more beers.

iMother2.0 said...

like i said last night, if i could only get paid to eat....