Monday, June 23, 2008

Damn it Oprah!

Why? Why in God's name do I always watch Oprah when I'm on my period??

I'm crying through an episode where children talk about their feelings about their parents' divorces. These kids read letters that they had written to their mother who left them two years ago. They have not seen her since that day and it was freaking heart wrenching. I mean, my parents got divorced when I was already an adult and it still pissed me off.

So I am crying like an idiot and now I have to go get G at daycare. Great. They already think I am dropping him off so I can sit at home and watch Oprah (oops) and now I come in with red, puffy eyes.

And I SWEAR I have been working on pictures the whole time!

Well, not now.

But you know what I mean.

1 comment:

iMother2.0 said...

ughhhh! I saw this episode when it first ran...wasn't it heart breaking? :(