Saturday, June 14, 2008

Mad Gab

I am so late posting this, but I wanted to get some pics up...

About a week ago, I went to my friend Tanya's house and did some Mandala coloring and hanging out. I love to color and it was nice to just chill. Then as the night wore on I brought out one of my favorite games...Mad Gab.
IMG_6157
So you try to read the phrase on the card and guess what you are actually saying. It helps to read it out loud. Did you give it a shot? The card above says, "Make a suggestion." Trust me, it's fun.
Everyone was laughing so hard, but Stephanie by far took the cake. I was laughing more at her laughing than at the game. It feels good to belly laugh for an hour!

IMG_6167

IMG_6169


IMG_6170

IMG_6177

IMG_6176

IMG_6181

IMG_6173

IMG_6182

IMG_6186

IMG_6194

IMG_6199

IMG_6202

And Christen closing with a blow job story!

IMG_6222

1 comment:

iMother2.0 said...

What awesome shots of such a freakin bad ass night!!!!
I know I've thanked you a bazillion times, but thanks for bringing that game....I LOVED Stephanie's laughter...that was the BEST part!