Tuesday, June 24, 2008

A Helluva Good Time

I FINALLY got around to looking at the pictures I took at Game Night last Monday. I hosted a shin-dig at my house for some of my ladies...I guess we had upwards of 15 of us there?

We started out the night with Mad Gad which was hilarious as always. Then on to Cranium Wow which I think is a lot of fun (not sure what everyone else thinks). During the games we had intermissions where we talked about such topics as the sexual organs of our friends that could not be there. Then we decided to come up with our own "Dirty Mad Gab." I don't think I can post what we came up with here in case I should have to register as an X-rated blog. Six or seven pages of the most vulgar shit you can think of! Have I mentioned that I love my mom's group? One mom asked how dirty it could be. I said as dirty as you want it to be mama and let me tell you that she got dirty. I nearly snarfed my delicious rum punch!

Those brave enough to stick around 'til the end stayed well past midnight (gasp!) playing Guitar Hero. I laughed so hard and had such an incredibly good time. In the morning (especially after rereading the Dirty Mad Gad list) I worried that some mamas might have been uncomfortable, but I hope not. More game nights to come!!

Love ya, Mamas!!

Pics where I appear are taken by Donna. More at my Flickr starting here.

Game Night 061608

March 061608

Artiste 061608

I Have No Idea 061608

Behold Your Canvas 061608

Guitar Heroes 061608

Girls Gone Wild 061608

Just Teachers on a Summer Night 061608

Rock Star 061608

And my new favorite picture of myself (taken by Donna)...

Oh Yeah 061608

1 comment:

jw said...

Right ON!! Had a freaking blast! Looking forward to the next one!! ;)