Thursday, June 5, 2008

Dare I Hope...

Please please let the tides be turning for us.

We have secured a loaner car for a month as of the 11th due to the EXTREME generosity of one of Tim's co-workers. This is the same woman who has given us so much of her son's outgrown clothing that over half of G's wardrobe are gifts from her. I am in awe.

Another of Tim's co-workers lent us almost $600 when our families would and/or could not so that we could close on the house and end that nightmare.

My mother has agreed to help us with used car payments for a year until Tim's payments are done. Then we can pay off the note and pay her back over the following year.

Tim's parents have (supposedly) agreed to co-sign on the used car loan since our credit is in the shitter.

The husband of a woman from school works at a car dealership and will hopefully be helping us find a cheap used car that will actually work for years to come so we will not get screwed over once again.

I just found out that I won a drawing at G's daycare for a full month of daycare!!!!! This one is supremely satisfying b/c it took me FOREVER to fill out the damn Austin Family form and I have been focusing my energy on the box every single day for two months. It should be more than enough to pay Tim's friend back. WootWoot!

I am afraid to let go of my fear and anxiety and I worry that even posting this will cause it all to come to a screeching halt.

But I didn't want you to think it was all a big shit cloud over here at our house...

;)

1 comment:

anja said...

I am not surprised, i was surprised when things seemed to be not going so well for you. You are such a giving spirit, the universe has to take care of you. God bless the kind people around you. You always think of others, so here they all are. Good karma baby.