Sunday, June 1, 2008

The Dude Abides

So I am just chilling out and playing on youtube and imdb and watching stupid videos. I started thinking about my favorite movies of all time. So be prepared for a series of random posts accompanied by videos that I'm sure no one will watch.

One of the big ones is The Big Lebowski. I really do love this movie. If you have not seen it, you need to go out and rent it now. Better yet, come over here and let's watch it together!
I tried and tried to think of which clip I should put on here to best express my love and devotion, but I could not narrow it down. Then I saw the F*cking Short Version and it was a w e s o m e.
If you know the story, you will see that the entire movie can be relayed using only the word "f*ck" and its many flowery variations.
Note: If the F-word offends you....well, maybe you should keep reading this blog...


Fuck!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Alamo is having a Big Lebowski and White Russian night and I was just telling the hubby that we SO need to go!

anja said...

I love this movie, when is the Alamo thing? I'd love to go.